Friday, August 19, 2011

Holding His Hand


++ Assalamualaikum wbt ++

I woke up this morning, feeling both happy and sad. Dear Hafiz, I'm not sure if it's really you or it was just another 'recorded scattered memory' that I've kept inside my mind but to see you smiled and looked at me even just in my short dream, I feel glad enough. I held your hand and I felt warm. You seemed happy and fine.

Dear Hafiz, it's Ramadhan Kareem. It won't be the same without you of course. I avoid to be at places that you, Ikhwan, Khairul and I had shared memories on. It's still hard. I'm not ready to create any new memory at those places without you together. Just..not yet. I'm happy holding on like this. Knowing the four of us appreciating each other by having these memories and keeping them to ourselves.

Dear brother, rest and wait for us all to be united once again Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment